Welcome to New Bern, NC’s newest single-family homes community, Croatan Crossing! Surrounded by a protected national forest and offering stunning landscapes in an ideal location, Croatan Crossing is the perfect neighborhood to build your new home in Coastal Carolina.
Residents of Croatan Crossing will have access to so many of the region’s top destinations. The Croatan National Forest offers 16,000 acres of natural coastal forest just steps from home. There are opportunities for hiking, camping, fishing, canoeing, and more. The community is just 10 minutes from MCAS Cherry Point and 30 minutes away from Atlantic Beach and the Crystal Coast. You can enjoy the best of the coast all-year long, without ever having to venture too far from home. Highway 70 offers easy access to other desirable coastal areas as well as the Triangle.
In addition to the laid-back lifestyle, plentiful outdoor recreation, and great year-round weather, residents of New Bern have no city taxes, boosting the city’s appeal as an attractive and affordable place to live.
New Homes in New Bern & Coastal Carolina
Croatan Crossing has just released its first homesites for sale and is ready to begin building! These homes will have all of the features listed in JC Jackson’s DELUXE Finish Level, including:
- Single-hung energy efficient vinyl windows with insulated Low-E and half screens
- Black, white, stainless, or slate GE self-cleaning smooth electric range with digital display
- House wrap, vapor barrier & foam air sealant
- Integrated night-light outlets in halls and baths
- Five-panel smooth doors, including closets
- Smooth textured ceilings (1st/2nd) & bullnose corners (1st floor only)
- Luxury vinyl plank in 1st floor common areas from builder’s selections, per plan
- Spacious closets (walk-in per plan) with ventilated shelving in Owner’s Suite
- Cultured marble countertops w/ integrated sinks, dual vanity sinks in Owner’s Suite
In addition to the upgrades mentioned above, homes in Croatan Crossing will have:
- Natural gas log fireplace with custom mantle in the great room
- Tankless, on-demand water heater that saves water and energy
- Professional landscaping including sod in front and side yards, and seeded rear yard
- Rear concrete patio, per plan
- High wind zone construction for storm safety
- Municipal power and sewer service and county water
These new homesites in Croatan Crossing will sell quickly! If you’re interested in building your ideal home in Coastal North Carolina, be sure to contact us today for more information.