As of March 30th, 2020, the Governor of North Carolina, Roy Cooper, has implemented a “Stay at Home” order for the State of North Carolina.
How does this impact your home buying experience and JC Jackson Homes as a company?
We would like to outline any changes below according to the Governor’s new directive. Many of the adjustments that we instituted on March 30th will remain in effect until further notice. Please see below:
- Our Future Home Buyers
- We are still open for business! Sales and individual virtual appointments have continued, and demand remains strong while interest rates are low and new community collections are being released!
- We are working around the clock to continue to provide you with virtual “shopping” and “touring” options on our website. We hope to incorporate options such as Matterport virtual tours, professional photography of current or similar construction, and recorded videos. This will provide you with a way to see our homes and communities and continue to get your questions answered.
- Facebook communication will continue to increase. We will continue to add additional content on our Facebook page that will be both informative and entertaining.
- Brittany – our dedicated Online Sales Counselor will continue to be available to help answer general questions and even schedule your LIVE VIRTUAL tour with one of our New Home Specialists!
- Our Heritage Pointe Sales Model will be operating on a By Appointment Only basis.
- We are working with our professional cleaning service to sanitize our Heritage Pointe Sales Model with a 30-day effective antimicrobial disinfectant.
- Our Future Home Buyers
Here is some more information from Atlantic Coast Cleaning Services about this product:
We are adding the largest weapon in our cleaning services! Exclusively offered currently through ACC in Eastern North Carolina, an antimicrobial agent that is sprayed on and bonds to the surface retaining its effectiveness for 30 days! This product offers a solution for the disinfection and long-term protection against numerous viral, bacterial and fungal infestation or infection. Laboratory tests with this new product and services undertaken against COVID-19 were found to be 99.99% effective. This solution is currently being used by cruise lines, airlines, public work areas, schools, doctors’ offices, homes and so much more across America. ACC is proud to be able to offer this new two-step service as a way to be a part of the solution to prevent and protect against the spread of the COVID-19 virus In our area.
2 Step Process (mPact)-
Step 1 (mPale)- We come into an already cleaned environment and spray a solution onto all surfaces. This solution bonds to the surface and creates a barrier on these surfaces, NOT WITH POISON but by puncturing cell walls on a microscopic level. Its unique spiked molecular structure is imperceptible to human touch but is highly effective against virtually all viruses, including human coronaviruses, H1N1, influenza, molds and most bacteria.
Step 2 (mPerial)- We provide you with an exclusive cleaner, sanitizer and deodorizer that is registered with the EPA as a virucide and fungicide. This product can be used in food preparation areas as well as many other areas and is specifically formulated for compatibility with the initial step 1 spray/solution.
The Product is a colorless, odorless, and can be applied to wood or steel framing, sheetrock, carpets, upholstery and painted surfaces. The real beauty of this product is that once it is sprayed on, it bonds to the surface and retains its effectiveness for a minimum of 30 days!
ACC is excited to say that these solutions are EPA registered, biodegradable and non-leaching: therefore, it does not absorb into the body!
- Our Current Clients and Home Buyers
- We are watching the state and local government’s every move to determine how their decisions may or may not impact the construction of your new home.
- We are watching the situation with banks and financial institutions as well. Please reach out to your lender to clarify any new steps that are required to keep you loan on track.
- All Sales Model visits are to be conducted on a By Appointment Only basis as this time. Please contact your New Home Specialist or Selection Coordinator to schedule a time to visit. Please minimize the number of people to attend your appointment and continue to practice social distancing.
- You may see more communication offering virtual options for appointments that typically would be held in person.
- Our Existing Homeowners
- At this time, we are limiting Warranty Requests to Emergency circumstances.
- For non-emergency warranty requests and 11-month warranty walkthroughs, we will be postponing these visits at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience…we will take care of all warrantable items as the conditions and expert recommendations permit.
- Our Partners and Vendors
- At this time, all infrastructure operations, to include construction, are approved by the state to continue. Which means JC Jackson Homes will continue to build homes as planned and municipal inspectors will continue performing inspections. Per the Executive Order, we are limiting our jobsites to less than 10 people at a time and expect everyone to continue practicing social distancing while on site.
- We will remain in close communication with the local Home Builders Associations, and will continue to monitor the local and state government orders for any indication of interruption in the local construction industry. At this time, it is business as usual.
- In an effort to limit physical interaction with the general public, (customers, vendors, employees, etc.), we have locked our main office doors and will be operating by appointment only. If you need to pick up documents or checks, please discuss with your Onsite Builder first, then if a visit is necessary call ahead to our main office and speak with Kim at (252) 838-1590 ext. 3.
- Our Employees: it is our job to keep our employees safe and provide them the tools that they need to be as successful as possible in these changing times.
- We are providing a “work-from-home” solution to all positions with responsibilities that allow them to work remotely from a computer
- We are recommending all sales staff to take virtual appointments when able.
- We have facilitated virtual meetings in replacement of our weekly staff meetings.
- In the event that is necessary to be around one another, we are following the guidelines of group sizes, social distancing and proper hygiene.
- We are asking all employees to keep their work areas, touch points, and surfaces wiped down with disinfectant and to wash hands regularly.
- Our Current Clients and Home Buyers
We will be updating this post as needed. We greatly appreciate your understanding while we navigate these unprecedented shutdowns and these uncharted waters. Should you have any addition questions that remain unanswered, please reach out to Brittany Wilder (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will put you in contact with the appropriate party.
Thank you for working with JC Jackson Homes!